"Officiating a ceremony between two people in love is a pleasure and an honor. Whether if your planning a formal wedding, eloping, or something in between your ceremony is a treasured moment in time and a memory. As your wedding officiant and minister, it is my wish for your wedding ceremony to be how you wish it to be. I'll also try my best to ensure your helpful place of calm on your special day. If it is of help , I'm also available to take you every step of the way throughout your rehearsal. Very reasonable rates depending on the ceremony. By appointment only.
Check out this great video
(Discount if you do this for your wedding)
Wedding sand ceremonies featuring hourglasses is an exciting new option for brides and grooms! Generally used as a substitute for lighting a unity candle, the bride and groom use the sand ceremony to symbolize the start of their lives together by combining sand in an hourglass.
Unity Sand Ceremony expresses the coming together of two people or two families into one new family. It is a very simple idea that can be incredibly powerful. Typically, each person has different colored sand and takes turns pouring it into one clear vessel, forming a layered effect. Sometimes just the couple participates, and sometimes the couple's children or parents join in with their own colored sand, adding to the layers of colors, and expressing the harmony of the entire family.
Lighting a Unity Candle during your wedding ceremony is a special way to symbolize your two lives joining together as one.
Bourbon whiskey makes for an interesting symbolic substance. ... It's literally a blending of different spirits, that through mixing and aging together, combine to become something richer, more complex, and flavorful... much like a good marriage.
Wine Ceremony, as with the other unification ceremonies, the bride and the groom each have an individual vessel and blend their contents into a third. In a wine ceremony, the couple may each have the same wine or they may opt for one to pour red wine while the other pours white.
Hand-fasting is a symbolic unity ritual in which a couple stand face to face as their hands are tied together - hence the phrase, tying the knot!. As your hands are bound, you can recite words that express your commitment to one another.
In a Love Lock Ceremony, the Bride and Groom lock their individual heart padlocks together as one. They may then assure that the keys that first opened their hearts can never be used to separate what has been joined in their wedding. Sometimes the keys are tossed into a place from which they can never be retrieved.
This ceremony idea comes from Christian tradition, based on Ecclesiastes 4:12: "Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken." Each strand of the braid represents the bride, groom, and God and the unending bond and strength between the three. During the ceremony, the groom traditionally holds a ring securing the three strands, while the bride braids them.
We love this fun idea to add a splash of color. Artsy couples can each choose a different color of paint and pour it onto a single canvas. The two paint colors blend and bring life to the empty canvas together, creating a modern-art representation of their marriage.
Just like the unity candle and unity sand ceremony. The unity tree planting ceremony can be used to symbolize the joining together of two individuals or the joining of two families.
Meet at a place of your choosing, you have 2 witnesses, state your "I do's", we all sign the marriage license, off you go
If you are having a small modern ceremony with a hand full of friends and family or just Groom & Bride and you just want the “I Do” then this is the service for you.
• A fast 10 minute long wedding ceremony. With Short vows, say “I DO”, Quick Ring Vows and a Kiss. This is not appropriate for a formal or medium to large Venue wedding ceremony. This “Fast Speed “ ceremony is designed for a small at-home or park ceremony with just for a hand full of guests. This is a very basic civil type ceremony, Non-Customize ceremony.
• It also includes unlimited telephone and e-mail communication.
• I drive to your location and perform the ceremony.
• We will start with a complimentary personal consultation and design meeting in-person at a location ½ way from where you live or via Video Chat if you are not local to the Tri-Cites.
• I will work with you to customize to your liking the ceremony that you will share with your friends and families. This personalize ceremony will convey the uniqueness of your relationship and love for each other.
• You will have a beautiful & customized, one-of-a-kind ceremony written & performed exclusively for you.
• I will help you with your personal vows writing (Optional) or any poem or special scripture you would like to incorporate in the ceremony.
• I will arrive 30 minute early to your wedding ceremony site to help you in any way that I can.
• You will have unlimited calls, texts, and emails 24/7 communication.
• I will collaborate with you or your Wedding Planner, Wedding Designer to confirm the details of your ceremony such as lineup, music, and scripture/ poem readers, video and photographer to ensure a seamless and stress free ceremony with wonderful photo opportunities.
• I will also conduct the rehearsal if you need me too. (Optional) As a result, your wedding ceremony will express your own personal style and it will convey exactly what you want to share with your family and friends on this special day.
I do travel. Any ceremony further then 15 miles from me, I charge .55 a mile, This also includes if a rehearsal is requested.
final prices may vary, extra charge for holiday dates. final contract will state actual charges
I hope that we can meet over coffee or via video chat for a No Obligation Consultation to discuss your plans for your wedding ceremony. I can be reached via email, phone, or text. Use the contact form located here to check availability .
The retainer fee is due when the officiant agrees that the date being requested is available. This is a non-refundable fee that will be applied to your final payment. Once officiant directs you to pay the fee and the fee has been accepted, this will then hold the date and time being requested by the couple.
The remaining amount is due before the wedding ceremony.
You can pay with cash in person or feel free to pay the remaining amount here.
Masks are highly encouraged for any indoor wedding,
not required for all outdoor events.
I'm fully vaccinated and promote the health and safety guidelines put forth by the CDC. Specific details can be discussed during the initial consultation.